*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-orientedNorwegian Speaking SEO Content Editor/Writer to join our team.
As a Norwegian Speaking SEO Content Editor/Writer, you will play a crucial role in creating and maintaining engaging and informative content. Role Description
- Execute page optimization in accordance with the latest Google guidelines.
- Emphasize the creation of high-quality content, ensuring thorough fact-checking, and adhering to best SEO practices.
- Conduct keyword research to identify strategic opportunities for improving website visibility.
- Perform competitor analysis to gain insights into industry trends and identify areas for improvement.
- Conduct on-page analysis to enhance website content, meta tags, and other on-page elements for optimal search engine performance.
- Generate ranking reports to track the website's search engine rankings and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate closely with content creators and strategists to align content with SEO goals.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and algorithm changes to continuously improve SEO strategies.
- Provide regular reports and insights to the management team to track progress and discuss potential optimizations.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of effective SEO strategies to increase organic traffic and enhance website visibility.
- Assist in implementing technical SEO enhancements to improve website performance.
- Keep abreast of emerging SEO tools and technologies to maintain a competitive edge.
- Optimising existing pages with the new Googles Guidelines
- Focus on high-quality content, fact-checking, and best SEO practices
- KW research, Competitor Analysis, ON-page Analysis
- Ranking Reporting
"What's in it for me" we hear you ask?
- Competitor Analysis
- Content Optimization Skills
- Communication skills
- Proven SEO Expertise
A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 free paid days
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 50 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
Locations London (Remote) Remote status Fully Remote