Are you ready for an incredible job where you can connect directly with high-level decision-makers such as CMOs, CIOs, CFOs, and CEOs? Do you want to be responsible for our invitation-only network where the participants consist of C-level Executives from the largest companies in Norway? Do you want to build your business network with top-level executives and make valuable connections that will serve you throughout your career?
If you answered yes to these questions, then our client has the workplace for you! They are looking for a Key Client Manager to join their team in Helsinki or Stockholm.
- Research, contact, and interview high-level decision-makers to become aware of their investment plans and internal business projects
- Establish new connections with CxO’s and initiate strong, personal, and trusted relationships with key clients
- Drive growth by managing our invitation-only network and having personal contact with top participants
- Contact potential prospects by phone and maintain that contact through personal scheduled meetings
- Be the one point of contact in all aspects to the clients
- Balance operational day-to-day tasks with more strategic outlooks after several years of building your network in the business
The ideal candidate:
- Recent graduate or someone with 1-3 years of work experience
- Preferably in a working environment where you are used to working with measurable goals or quality requirements and talking a lot with clients
- A genuine “can-do” attitude and ability to convince others
- A business mindset with a strong interest in learning about the B2B world
- Comfortable pursuing contact and communicating on the phone with high-level decision-makers
- Enjoy working with set goals and targets and can influence others to take your suggested action
- Fluent in Norwegian or Swedish and very capable of working proficiently in English
- Based in Helsinki or Stockholm
- Build your professional network with national and international high-level decision-makers
- Develop your professional skills in our international ME Academy and other continuous training
- Enjoy many self-development opportunities during your ME career
- Influence your pay
- Be part of a culture where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets
- Become part of an international growth organization with plenty of career development opportunities
- Work at one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute)
- Join the team and become a cupid for businesses! Apply now and take the first step towards an exciting career!
Sound like your dream job? Then click apply and submit your CV in English today!
We will share more information about this amazing career opportunity during our interview with you.
We look forward to hearing from you!