LocalEyes is a leading provider of Localisation Services to the international computer and software sectors. LocalEyes has more than 20 years of experience, European headquarters established in Cork and offices in Europe and US.
We are specialized in localization and internationalization.
We work with the best and the brightest talents in dynamic and international teams worldwide. We work with the world's most innovative companies. We help them to grow and expand in new markets providing experts and cultural awareness.
LocalEyes is an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an International Software Quality Engineer with Norwegian to work with one of the most innovative, multinational and multicultural technology companies.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with the most innovating SW products and to contribute and be part of cutting-edge technologies.
You will be joining a highly dynamic company culture where you will be exposed to the latest innovation of technology.International Software Quality Engineer with NorwegianJob Summary:
The European Software Localisation Quality Assurance team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual test plans in an effort to assure the quality of our client's wide variety of software products. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that meet the description below.Responsibilities:
• Perform manual localisation testing on software, print documents, help and hardware items.
• Reporting issues found by using internal tools, providing pertinent information and suggestions and following the solution process to its completion.
• Analysing international functionality issues.
• Working cross-functional with international software QA centers, engineering teams, translators and project managers in an effort to ensure delivery of world-class products to international markets.
• Any other duties as required.Depending on experience and skills, duties might also include:
• Designing, implementing and organising manual test plans.
• Creating, maintaining and carrying out automated test procedures.
• Identifying areas of improvement in existing tools and processes, and addressing issues with innovative solutions.Requirements
- Fully proficient in Norwegian language.
- Deep knowledge of linguistics.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full working proficiency of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Self-driven, flexibility to work on multiple projects and with various types of deadlines.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A person who enjoys breaking the software in order to make it better.
- Power users of Apple products (hardware and software).
- Experience in software localisation/internationalisation.
Bonus points for:
- Strong programming and technical skills.
• Project management experience.
• Real world Software Engineering experience.
• Pro Apps or multimedia software experience, server software or other type of software experts.
• Experience in macOS and/or iOS software development with Xcode.
• Experience in coding software test automation in technologies like Swift, ObjC, Python and Ruby or other programming languages
• A strong background in UNIX.
• Ability to carry out technical software reviews to assess automation opportunities.Education:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering, or equivalent experience.BenefitsStart date:
6 month with possibility of extensionSalary and Benefits:
Attractive compensation. Relocation package (Flight and Accommodation, Top Individual Health Insurance, Subsidised canteen, Onsite parking,) if applicable when/if relocation to Cork, Ireland GDPR
: In compliance with the REGULATION(EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), applying to this vacancy you will hereby authorise the recipient of your application to use and process your personal details for the purpose of sending you projects and job offers, recruiting, selecting staff for 10 years and you confirm to be informed of your rights.
Please refer to email@example.com in case of questions and in case you may wish us to delete your personal data.Keywords:
Jobs in Cork, Jobs in Ireland, Jobs in London, Jobs in Europe, London job, Cork jobs, Graduate jobs, Tech support jobs, Software testing, QA, Xcode, Swift, ObjC, Python, Ruby, iOS, macOS, software development, Multilingual QA, Multilingual Technical support, OS X, software engineering, IT jobs, Temporary jobs, Contract jobs, Bilingual jobs, Jobs with languages, Localisation jobs, Unix, Linux, Tech support jobs, Technical supports jobs, Translator jobs, Language specialist, Jobs, LocalEyes jobs, Permanent jobs, Localization jobs, Translation jobs, Jobs, Multilingual jobs, localisation testing, Localization testing, software localisation testing, software Localization testing.