Virtual Receptionist (Norwegian)About the company
IWG has been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. We have made it possible for organizations and individuals everywhere to take a new approach to the traditional working day. We have over 3,400 locations across over 110 countries allowing millions of people every day to have a great day at work.
Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. We provide them with choice through our portfolio of brands, covering serviced offices (Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and No18), commercial real estate brokerage and managed office solutions.
Join us at www.iwgplc.comJob Purpose
The Virtual Receptionist Agent is essentially a receptionist on demand, or virtual support service for our IWG clients.
These clients could have physical office space or contracted service at one of our IWG locations. Many businesses do not need a "dedicated" front desk resource. However, when the phone rings into their business, they need an articulate, professional, warm personality to route their calls. Ultimately, the actions and service provided by the Virtual Receptionist are the catalyst to a great customer interaction on behalf of our clients. We in this instance are a remote extension to their business, and a cost-effective way for them to manage their overhead.Key Responsibilities
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Handle inbound calls and other methods of communication (e.g. email).
- Work efficiently and effectively in line with company procedures and guidelines, delivering good results against our key performance indicators (customer satisfaction, productivity and deal volume).
- Accurately record notes clearly in all relevant systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Norwegian- Native Speaker
- English - Fluent.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional phone demeanour.
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of service always.
- High attention to detail.
- Self- starter, independent thinker, with ability to work autonomously once trained.
- Professional communication skills.