- Alle jobber /
- Spania /
- Sales Order Spec...
Sales Order Specialist - (Swedish / Danish / Norwegian Speaking)
Description and Requirements
"At BMC trust is not just a word - it's a way of life!"
We are an award-winning, equal opportunity, culturally diverse, fun place to be. Giving back to the community drives us to be better every single day. Our work environment allows you to balance your priorities, because we know you will bring your best every day. We will champion your wins and shout them from the rooftops. Your peers will inspire, drive, support you, and make you laugh out loud!
We help our customers free up time and space to become an Autonomous Digital Enterprise that conquers the opportunities ahead - and are relentless in the pursuit of innovation!
BMC's dynamic corporate teams are strategic and trusted advisors to the global organization supporting, enhancing, and driving BMC's vision, culture, growth, and so much more. Each individual within the corporate teams is a valued partner to the overarching success of BMC's employees and customers If you are looking for a company that gives you the freedom to expand your role, focuses highly on your professional development through continuous enablement, gives you an environment where you would feel happy to come to work, then BMC is the place to be.
As a Sales Order Specialist, you will play an instrumental part in our sales process by supporting the sales teams in preparing, reviewing, and validating sales orders, while ensuring complete accuracy in the systems.
Here is how, through this exciting role, YOU will contribute to BMC's and your own success:
• You will take the lead on generating contractual agreements for our customers, be the central point of contact internally and coordinate communication between all parties involved (Sales, Legal, Best Practices, Revenue Recognition).
• You will provide support and assist in the resolution & clarification of order information, sales to quote and quote to invoice processes.
• You will act with integrity whilst ensuring 100% accuracy, compliance with our approval processes as well as ensuring deadlines are met.
• As every BMC employee, you will be given the opportunity to learn, be included in global projects, challenge yourself and be the innovator when it comes to solving everyday problems.
To ensure you are set up for success, you will bring the following skillset & experience:
• You can embrace, live and breathe our BMC values every day!
• You have worked in a fast-paced environment where you were driven by strong attention to detail, accuracy, and compliance with regards to all processes.
• You are a results-oriented individual who can use sound judgement and escalation processes to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• You possess excellent written and communication skills.
• You have experience working with Oracle, SFDC, and MS Office Suite.
Our commitment to you!
BMC's culture is built around its people. We have 6000+ brilliant minds working together across the globe. You won't be known just by your employee number, but for your true authentic self. BMC lets you be YOU!
If after reading the above, You're unsure if you meet the qualifications of this role but are deeply excited about BMC and this team, we still encourage you to apply! We want to attract talents from diverse backgrounds and experience to ensure we face the world together with the best ideas!
BMC is committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, age, sex, creed, color, religion, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy, disabled veteran or status as a protected veteran. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, visit the accommodation request page.