We are Heimdal® and cybersecurity is our passion. Join us in an internationally expanding business, leading the fight against cybercrime!
We have been praised by the FBI and are winners of multiple awards, most recently the "Cloud Based Solution of the Year" at the 2023 Network Computing Awards and "Risk Management Award" at the Security Excellence Awards and 7 (!) awards in the G2 Fall report, such as "Best Support for Mid-Market", "High Performer in the EDR, Endpoint Management, and Antivirus categories" and "Highest User Adoption in the EDR category".
When joining Heimdal, you will embark on a thrilling ride in Europe's fastest growing bootstrapped cybersecurity business, where we believe that the team is the cornerstone of what we do tomorrow. We are leading the fight against cybercrime, developing new technologies and providing intelligence to protect over 11,000 companies worldwide against cybercriminal attacks and data security breaches.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team in Copenhagen. We are looking for an individual who is fluent in Norwegian, and is also driven, competitive, and eager to excel their career in sales. The role offers you an excellent career launching pad, and you will join a dynamic, dedicated, and awesome team.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will identify and qualify potential clients for our award-winning security platform. In this role, your primary responsibility will be outbound prospecting, generating meetings for our sales teams for the Nordic region.
- Generate new sales opportunities by outbound communication by phone, email, and other forms of outreach to a large volume of cold and warm leads daily
- Identify prospects' needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective customers and sales executives
- Ability to learn the technical capabilities and benefits of the Heimdal platform
- Maintain lead records and activities using Salesforce.com
- Report to sales manager with daily, weekly, and monthly results
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment
- You have the ability to be assertive and persuasive, without being aggressive
- You have a flair for building relationships and you are an excellent communicator; both verbally and in writing
- You are structured and organized, and have the ability to prioritize tasks, take initiative and work proactively
- You have a team mentality. You are willing to grow and help other teammates grow by offering and accepting wisdom, feedback, and help when needed
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment and have a positive attitude
- You are a firm believer in the math of sales, knowing success is a combination of hard work, strong priorities, and high quality
What you bring to the team
- At least one year of sales experience. Previous experience in IT/Cyber security is a plus.
- Basic computer skills such as Outlook, MS Office and Salesforce.com
- Fluent in Norwegian, as well as English; verbal and written. Danish is not a requirement but a plus!
What we offer
- An attractive commission package
- Up to 5 additional company-paid days off
- Training, development and progression path for the role
- LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Pension scheme
- An amazing journey in a growing company
- A competitive, dynamic, and awesome team
- A fun, flexible, and relaxed work environment
We are leading the fight against cybercrime and protecting the operational integrity of all midmarket and lower enterprise companies.
We believe in hiring the best and the brightest while cultivating a culture of collaboration and execution. We are Dedicated, Innovative, and Humble. As in devoted and passionate about our work and what we do. We seek to optimize, improve every day, and challenge status quo. We are open-minded to new ideas and to feedback, and we know success comes from hard work.
We are committed to constantly create an environment where each individual has the opportunity to grow, personally and professionally. We have a strong sense of unity and togetherness and know we are stronger together, and having fun together is a key element at Heimdal.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, race, color, disability, religion, marital status, family or parental status.