What Is It Like To Work at Zimmer Biomet
, we believe inThe Power of Us
, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated. Zimmer Biomet Offers You An Exciting Position With Good Career Prospects in a Fast-growing International Business, And a Competitive Remuneration Package
What You Can Expect
- Possibility to grow, develop, and be promoted within a Team
- Friendly, warm and creative atmosphere
- Healthy, inspiring, and international work environment
- Ongoing coaching and talent development
- Access to future career opportunities
- Hybrid work model
- Competitive reward packages
- Annual bonus
- Social and CSR events
- Wellbeing initiatives
To administer and manage all aspects of supply contracts. To assist the Pricing, Quotations and Tenders on a day to day basis in respect of that role. In additional manage any commercially related pricing queries and any other queries relating to the commercial operation. To control these functions within company guidelines, methods and policiesHow You Create Impact
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Assist with the preparation and management all Zimmer Biomet customer contracts/tenders with the relevant Commercial Manager.
- Manage all quote/pricing requests from receipt from sales team through to dispatch to the customer and ensure all internal processes are followed.
- Maintain and co-ordinate all aspects of the contracts/tenders on a day to day basis
- Communicate all contract changes to all relevant parties including professional contact with our customers.
- Maintain electronic contract/tender and all other process (e.g quotes/pricing forms) files for audit trail
- Assist with the production of all business proposals
- Liaise with auditors as required
- Work with the team to create usage reports/customer catalogues and end of year pricing reports as required.
- Any other duties as required, provided adequate and appropriate training has been provided
- Achieve 100% accuracy and deadlines of tender submissions/quotes and pricing requests.
- Meet key performance requirements around blocked orders and pricing queries
- Respond to all contract requests within their specified time frames
What Will Make You Successful
- Educated to A Level standard or country equivalent
- Business degree would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the Orthopaedic market/medical sales market
- Experience of working with/submitting tenders
- Experience of dealing with tenders and quotations
- Experience with SAP and or Excel and be confident with using formulas such as Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience of working is fast paced/deadline orientated environment.
- Fluent language skills in Norwegian- other Nordic languages would be advantageous
Who We AreZimmer Biomet
- Customer focused at all times
- Managing projects and processes
- The ability to expertly manage time and prioritization on tasks and work independently
- To be highly organized and dependable
- Cross Boundary teamwork
- Time management
- Ability to review and adapt processes to continuously enhance ways of working
is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world .
Looking to make an impact? Join us and make a difference.
Learn more about us by visitingzimmerbiomet.com#LI-JM1