At Zalaris, we simplify HR and payroll administration, empower our customers with useful information so that they can invest more in their people. Our consultants have more than 20 years of experience in transforming HR with our clients. We have three values that guide the way we work:Everyone matters.
We believe that no one person is better than another. Aiming high.
We dare to aim high, #bestingmyself is everyone's motto because we give the best version of ourselves to the team.Team spirit.
We believe that the best results are achieved not by being the best in the team, but by bringing the best out of your team and supporting each other across the finish line.Position Summary
Do you want to work in an international
environment and be part of the best team
? Do you want to develop your skills in the HR
area and to work with well - known companies and learn what is exceptional customer service
? If you have the knowledge of Norwegian and English languages, join our Operations Team and become the face of Zalaris.Your Responsibilities
- Communicate with customers and third parties through service requests and via phone
- Perform HR Master data, absence, attendance, sick leave, reporting and other payroll related tasks for customers
- Take active part in process documentation and continuous improvement projects
We offer you
- Good written and spoken Norwegian and English languages
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in Customer service will be an advantage
- Great communication and cooperation skills
- Attention to details
- Flexibility and focus on efficient teamwork
- Salary starting from 1600 EUR gross, based on the experience and language level
- International working environment
- Friendly and supporting colleagues
- Modern and cozy office premises
- Relocation support
- Platinum level health insurance
- Lunch compensation
- Team building events
- Training and development opportunities
- Coffee, tea, fruits and other supplies in the office
- Flexible working conditions and opportunity to flex work hours
- Possibility to partly work from home
Apply now and join #teamZalaris!
Zalaris is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate any discrimination. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Zalaris' employees come from different backgrounds, cultures, and walks of life, and we are proud of it.