Role & Responsibilities:
· Taking responsibility: On behalf of your client , you will handle customer enquiries in writing and by telephone in Swedish and/or Norwegian. You will support customers with their extensive requests concerning digital topics such as vehicle apps.
· Think comprehensively: In case of challenges with booked services in the vehicle you are the first contact person and present possible solutions to the customer in 1st or 2nd level support.
· Implement reliably: Forwarding technical issues to the appropriate departments is just as much a part of your responsibilities as communicating with the specialist centres. You will also advise our customers on the existing digital product portfolio.
Skills & Experience
· Personality: customer-oriented, responsible and communicative;
· Working method: professional, independent, reliable, service- and solution-oriented;
· Experience and know-how: Enthusiasm for customer service in the automotive sector, quick perception and secure handling of common information technologies, also with ticketing tools;
· Language: Swedish and Norwegian language skills at native speaker level in written and spoken in combination with good knowledge of English;
· Training: no specific training required.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!
Workwide bruker informasjonskapsler for å optimalisere funksjonaliteten. Ved å fortsette å bruke nettstedet, godkjenner du bruken av informasjonskapsler.