What's the role?
This role is part of the Spatial Data Analytics & Engineering(SDE) that focuses on delivering real value for HERE's customers through analytics and expertise. SDE is an organization that manages the journey of datasets through a data value chain by delivering at optimized costs, analytics, supply chain and delivery support. Within the SDE organization our team (Predictive Capture) is responsible for implementing, maintaining, delivering, and improving various harmonized, simplified, and standardized processes across the region and at agreed service levels.
In this role, you will be able to gain and grow your experience of HERE's map content processes across multiple regions and work with a team in an agile and winning together manner. The tasks that you conduct will be diverse and exciting; no day is like the other and we will give you the opportunity to work on and learn from a variety of HERE content products and processes.Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
Who are you?
- Identify, Research & monitor critical updates on the major navigable road network for several countries. In the process technical support is to be provided for content operations teams by translating your technical knowledge into HERE database coding specifications.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Predictive Capture processes that include activities like; Media monitoring, Sources detection, High priority updates.
- Perform technical analytics using various data sets (e.g., road geometry, navigable attributes, GPS Probe points ...etc.) using ARCGIS or FME & Python. Leveraging spatial data for critical attribute maintenance improvements and opportunities.
- Interact with colleagues in other regions to align our Predictive Capture Process
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Phonetic Voice audits.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) that can translate local legislation into HERE's product specifications.
What do we offer?
- Fluent in English, Danish and Norwegian (written and spoken)
- Interest in working on Geographical topics
- Basic Technical Skills in ArcGIS - FME, Python skills would be a plus.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and meeting SLAs.
- Highly organized, disciplined, and detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Sufficient awareness of personal attitudes, beliefs, biases and assumptions about others. This involves the ability to understand, communicate with and effectively interact with people across cultures.
- Strong presentation skills - Ability to distill insights & articulate an actionable point of view to non-technical audiences; Comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders; Good command of storytelling and presentation techniques (e.g., slide making, data visualization). Ability to use hard data analytics to back up assumptions.
- Innovative and modern technologies
- Truly international team of fantastic & talented people from 60+ countries worldwide, working from strong tech hubs located in Europe, US and Asia and multiple smaller locations
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Competitive salary plus yearly variable bonus
We are looking forward to welcoming you very soon!
As part of HERE Technologies employment process, candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This offer and any related claims are subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. This will involve employment, education, and criminal verification if applicable.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people's lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us.Who are we?
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes - from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people's lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us on our YouTube Channel.