What Is It Like To Work at Zimmer Biomet
, we believe inThe Power of Us
, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated. Zimmer Biomet Offers You An Exciting Position With Good Career Prospects in a Fast-growing International Business, And a Competitive Remuneration Package
What You Can Expect
- Possibility to grow, develop, and be promoted within a Team
- Friendly, warm and creative atmosphere
- Healthy, inspiring, and international work environment
- Ongoing coaching and talent development
- Access to future career opportunities
- Hybrid work model
- Competitive reward packages
- Annual bonus
- Social and CSR events
- Wellbeing initiatives
Our Customer Experience Team is the first point of contact for Zimmer Biomet's customers in which you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our customers' journey, from inquiry to post-sales support, is exceptional and exceeds their expectations. Within the role as a Customer Experience Specialist you would be expected to consistently deliver the highest quality of experience to all external as well as internal customers.
The Customer Experience Specialist reports to the Customer Experience Supervisor and is currently a 12 month fixed term contract.How You Create Impact
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers, delivering an outstanding customer experience throughout their interactions with Zimmer Biomet.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Sales, Representatives, Sales Managers, GBS, Supply Planning, Tender & Pricing etc., to ensure a seamless and cohesive customer experience across all touchpoints.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers requiring loaner equipment for surgical procedures, ensuring timely coordination, and delivery of loaner kits.
- Handle inquiries, and requests promptly and professionally, providing accurate information about our products, services, and processes.
- Proactively engage with customers to identify their needs, offer appropriate solutions,
- Nurture and build strong, lasting relationships with customers, fostering loyalty and brand advocacy.
- Listen actively to customer feedback, concerns, and suggestions, and escalate issues as necessary to relevant departments for resolution and continuous improvement.
- Champion customer-centric initiatives and contribute to the development and enhancement of customer experience strategies and processes.
- Loans and Instruments planning. Receive, log, monitor, and booking of loan kit orders through loaner planning apps and ensure all charges are posted correctly.
- Monitor and actively work with backorder issues and work with customers and internal Sales Representatives and Managers to minimize the pain for Zimmer Biomet Customers.
- Monitor expired implants - secure information to customers about products in consignment that are soon to expire. Make sure to get these items back and replaced in cases where company policy recommends this.
- Arrange returns documentation for hospitals and Zimmer Biomet warehouse and ensure return credits are processed accurately and on a timely basis
- Contribute to maintaining accurate customer records and interactions in the company's CRM system, SAP and SalesForce.com, Loaner App, and future tools to enhance the customer experience.
- Participate in training sessions and workshops to enhance product knowledge and customer experience skills.
- Cross Market collaboration across the Nordic markets and encourage Nordic ways of working to enhance the customer experience.
What Will Make You Successful
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Life Sciences) or equivalent work experience.
- Professional proficiency in English and Norwegian (another Nordic language would be beneficial e.g., Swedish, Danish, Finnish).
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to handle challenging situations with professionalism and composure.
- Proficiency in using CRM software, SAP, and SalesForce.com, as well as Microsoft Office.
Who We AreZimmer Biomet
- Proven experience in a customer-focused role, preferably in the medical device, orthopedics, or healthcare industry.
- Strong understanding of orthopedic products, medical terminology, and industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
- Empathetic and customer-oriented approach, with a commitment to ensuring positive customer experiences.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to evolving customer needs and industry developments.
is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world .
Looking to make an impact? Join us and make a difference.
Learn more about us by visitingzimmerbiomet.com#LI-JM1