This job is for you if you have the following;
*Excellent communication skills.
*Determination and resilience.
*Previous experience in a credit control or phone-based customer service job.
We offer hybrid work, a competitive salary and commission based on success. What you will do
- Make calls and send emails to customers to get them to pay their outstanding debt.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Resolve disputes.
- Negotiate payment plans and settlement agreements.
- Explain IWG payment policies to customers.
- Investigate cases for small claims against non-paying customers.
- Engage and support external debt collection agencies.
- Take responsibility to bring all cases in the portfolio to a conclusion.
- Track case status and ensure all systems are updated.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Consistently exceeding targets will come naturally to you, as you will have the following behaviours;
- Good negotiation skills, able to think quickly and handle objections.
- Resilient and able to stay calm when under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail, completes all tasks.
- Abilit to work proactively and use your own initiative.
You must be fluent in English and any Nordic language to be considered for this job. Why International Workplace Group?
Hybrid working is greener, more flexible and highly productive. This is an exciting time to join us as we help to re-define the way people work. We pioneered the industry and continue to innovate as we grow our network to over 30,000 centres. With this scale comes great responsibility, which is why we are reducing our impact on the environment. We provide customers with sustainable products and services in line with our commitment to be a carbon neutral operation within 5 years. We also invest in local communities, offering employment opportunities and attracting talent to the area.
We know we can only succeed if we give all our people every opportunity to shine. That's why so many of our most senior leaders started their careers in our centres. So don't hesitate. Apply today - and let's work together to help millions of people have a great day at work