The intern will be joining a multicultural team based in Paris and with strong interlinks across Euronext location such as Milan, London and Amsterdam. The Equities team is tasked with the following mission:
Maximize the yield, market share and revenue of the Cash Equity franchise
Management of all liquidity/market making programmes
Client relationship management with key stakeholders
Thus, the intern will work on key projects and will help in the day-to-day activity in relation to monitoring of volumes, yield and market fragmentation (with dedicated details on micro and macro structure). These tasks are essential to develop and protect the quality of Euronext order books vs main competitors.
The intern will have the following key priorities:
Competitiveness analysis – automatize and put in place a dedicated scrutiny on how our competitors are behaving.
Daily flow analysis based on clusters of clients (Market Makers, Banks and Brokers, retail.) and on a per market basis.
Automatization of large dataset for enhanced monitoring of client performance and yield projection for senior management.
Help the rest of the team in creating Sales Pitch
Be a source of new ideas to enhance Euronext’s product offering and market quality.
Excellent academic background. All majors welcome but hard sciences preferred (finance, computer science, math, statistics and related fields)
Know how to code is a strong added-value (Python, VBA, Tableau, PowerBI)
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; including effective troubleshooting in a fast paced, time critical environment.
Fluency in English or French is required but we would very much welcome also Italian, Portuguese, Deutsch or Norwegian (due to our activity on these markets).
Strong communication (verbal and written), and excellent organizational skills are essential.
Strong team player and able to work effectively with tight time constraint.
• We respect and value the people we work with
• We are unified through a common purpose
• We embrace diversity and strive for inclusion
• We value transparency, communicate honestly and share information openly
• We act with integrity in everything we do
• We don’t hide our mistakes, and we learn from them
• We act with a sense of urgency and decisiveness
• We are adaptable, responsive and embrace change
• We take smart risks
• We are positively driven to make a difference and challenge the status quo
• We focus on and encourage personal leadership
• We motivate each other with our ambition
• We deliver maximum value to our customers and stakeholders
• We take ownership and are accountable for the outcome
• We reward and celebrate performance
Workwide bruker informasjonskapsler for å optimalisere funksjonaliteten. Ved å fortsette å bruke nettstedet, godkjenner du bruken av informasjonskapsler.