Company DescriptionDiscover the Unexpected
Experian is the world's leading global information services company. We're passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we've helped economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.
Our 21k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We're investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow. To do this we employ the brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference.Job Description
Are you looking to take the first steps in your career with a Global Organisation? Would you like to work for a market leading, FTSE 100 company?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to join our Accounts Receivable team as a Norwegian speaking Credit Controller. The Accounts Receivable team are responsible for collecting outstanding debts from across the globe, from Norway, Turkey, Spain and Italy to the UK and more!
This is a great role for someone looking to sink their teeth into a brand new area, or for someone who already has some Finance or Credit Control experience who is looking to develop themselves further and get a real sense of what it's like to work across a global organisation.Why this role is important to us
The team are made up of Credit Controllers looking after accounts from across the globe, with language speakers taking care of ledgers in France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Spain, Netherlands, UK & Turkey. Our team is truly global and you will be working with both colleagues in the UK and in other countries. so it's key that you can manage relationships with your team and key stakeholders. This role will look after our Italian accounts
, so we are looking for someone who is fluent in Norwegian
to a business standard.Work that matters - What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for your own ledger, looking after accounts in Norway. In particular, you will be:
QualificationsMore about you
- Responsible for collecting all outstanding debt on your ledgers - you will have complete control of your own accounts! This means you will be reaching out to clients to collect outstanding funds over the phone, email.
- Delivering targets for total cash collected and aged debt left on ledger
- Responsible for calling customers to confirm invoices received, no issues with invoice and agree payment date
- Responsible for escalating and driving any queries to relevant account manager or finance business partner
- Driving Debt conference calls on key problematic accounts
- Managing an internal / customer facing inbox to ensure the clients are responded to in a timely manner
- Following Accounts Receivable process to ensure SLA's are met
- Customer service tasks
- Fluent in Norwegian (both written and verbal) to a business standard
- Ability to manage key stakeholders - you must be able to effectively communicate and work with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Confidence - essentially you will be collecting outstanding funds from clients so you'll need to be confident in your approach whilst being respectful and customer focused at all times
- Able to work to targets - you will be targeted on cash collected
- Team player - the team is spread across the globe so it's key that you are able to support them in achieving the overall target
- Competent using Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
Everyone has different experience, and so please don't rule yourself out if you cannot 'tick' all of the qualities mentioned above. Talk to us about the experience that you do have.Additional InformationOur uniqueness is that we truly celebrate yours.
Experian's culture and people are key differentiators. We take our people agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; DEI, work/life balance, development, authenticity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on. We're an award winning organisation due to our strong people first approach.
Innovation is a critical part of Experian's DNA and practices, and our diverse workforce drives our success. Everyone can succeed at Experian and bring their whole self to work, irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, colour, sexuality, physical ability or age. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at the earliest opportunity.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here